Thursday, October 2, 2014

other fanarts..

Re:Hamatora/Hamatora is over... That anime was really something, it was very ridiculous and those plot twists??? I guess I enjoyed it. Art is really dump but he  s cute.
The kids from the new danganronpa are cute, I meant to draw them for a while and I finally did... The heights are wrong (they actually only have like 3/4cm height difference) (but that s also cuz i messed up and Nagisakun is standing higher than Kotoko. :3) I , actually, ordered the game, I'm waiting to receive it. I've read bad comments (mostly) about it, but I want to try it myself. (I don't really take those comment in consideration, because people i saw talking about it are danron haters lol)
This drawing is from August but I don't think I ever posted it here?? Incest at Magic School finished last week. It wasn't a bad anime, it was enjoyable, but I can't say I loved it. I love the oniisama tho huhu
The PV for this anime with  a really long title, boueibu for short, aired like today and those two guys are cute looking. I might watch this anime when it airs in January :oc

No comments:

Post a Comment