This week's Arc V had this cute kid. I wonder what he look like without his cap. like what s his forehead like. I'm (really) glad he won, I want to see more of him, more of the mini Akaba huhu
(gaist) I'm really sad about Alumi and I drew this in my lecture notes, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa alumiii In the second one I put bandages where Alumi got his mask thingy and weird accessories when he became, a gaist. ... His eyes probably got injured which is why wore that idk, just me thinking .. yeah.itssosadbecausehehassuchprettyeyes
bw ver. :3
Scanned some drawings from my sketchbook<3 There's some random Maros because I still love Maro a lot ufufu, I want him to come back in buddyfight anime... I miss him. Kemkem is back, so he has a chance to come back too right? Please, bushiroad, please buddyfight, Also,, I kinda like to think about Alumi and facial hair , like he must be terrified when he has some, he probably wants his face to be perfect, no facial hair.. u know , cuz it grows he's a man after all. (ISTILLNEEDTODRAWHIMDEPILATINGHISLEGS) Also, girl!Alumi because I wanted to draw a girl but I also wanted to draw Alumi, so I did both.
Random kancolle Tenryuu
I posted stuff like yesterday , I draw too muc h
No comments:
Post a Comment