Tuesday, August 5, 2014

wedding and shippy stuff

I can't stop drawing buddyfight. I woke up yesterday morning at 5am and thought "Raremaro would be cute in a wedding dress." As I'm writing this, it's 3am and I'm still awake watching animes and drawing buddyfight,,, Anyway, I wanted to draw presidents wedding.
I thought it was unfair if only Raremaro got to wear a dress. So I made Shido wear one too. I tried doing like a lacy wedding dress  idk like Kate Middleton(?)'s. ahahah I think Shido would get embarrassed if he had to wear a dress.
I like Kyoutasu because I think it's very cute. They went out to get crèpe. ^o^ Tasuku is wearing a sailor fuku because it's cute. :3
extra
I don't know what I'm doing. It's "Rose de Versailles" style Shido. He's so shiny, it's a bit frightening ww insta join student council.
Shoujo manga Rouga being beautiful. There's fire behind him because he's so powerful.
Mirai Nikki Raremaro ahahah isn't he cute ^p^

No comments:

Post a Comment