Saturday, August 9, 2014

not buddyfight fanart dump

(FREE!)Samezuka background boys are so cute??? Bless Kyoani, but at the same time not. Because I know we won't get to know much about them and they'll disappear really soon and it makes really sad. (At least Uozumi Takuya and Minami Kazuteru have names. They're just a no-name samezuka boy.)
But this cutie doesn't have a name (yet). he's so cute...!!!!!
http://i.imgur.com/S4AGzkX.png
(JOJO) From June, Kira and Boss :3 For Dia's suit I took the colours from his usual outfit, his hair is a little more arranged like Doppio tho :3 There's fanart of him like that and I think it's very cute.
It was Prosciutto's day on August 6 and coincidentally I drew a ham on that day! I'm trashy enough to have forgotten when is Ham day.. I'm sorry aniki.
 
(DIALOVERS) ReijiYui because i love reiji <3<3 This is a few months old, it's from May! :0
(TENKAI) Some spinach boy because I miss tenkai... Can the american break end already... (or is there a way to watch previous episodes in Canada?)
(ORIGINAL) elementary school ocs.. It was a magical girl story I wrote with a friend in fifth and sixth grade. We stopped working on it in HS because we didn't go to the same school. The red-hair girl is called Meroko and the brown-hair one is called Kira. (Guess what we were reading back thenfullmoon)

A friend and I want to make a shota-only otome game and this is a character design idea... I like cute boys..

No comments:

Post a Comment