Monday, March 3, 2014

amazing art

I'm starting with the best. I was derping around on twitter trying not to do homework. I really like shota megane. U-U
I'm pretty much redrawing caps from the anime. Get Zanya and his little brother. 
I can never mention enough how much I rabu my losersenpai.
And KaiMiwa from Vanguard. I'm at episode 19 now. I'm really enjoying it, I can't wait for Ren to appear. I bought his starter trial with my friend at the card shop. I was like "I want Ren!" U-U He's cute, yo. (EVEN MORE WITH HIS WHITE SUIT AND PONYTAIL) Yeah.
Accumulating card games and otome games. lol
wow wow wow look at that boy, much swag. I played with my friend Kay, but her built deck is invincible thanks to a mastercraft friend.
My two buddyfight decks, I have Rouga's trial deck, plus some extra cards. :3 And the second deck is a magic world one, but it's not very good yet, I need to find some useful cards, magic world is kinda weak, it's hard to use. Maybe I'd need some Asmodais, but I want to try making my own. >-< I'm not Tetsuyan. Ah, and the too cards behind are the promo cards that came with the OP and ED singles. :3 They're jap cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment