My writing is terrible, but I really need to write down all my feelings. Warning spoilers btw!!
As we know, Hiyama, Lina(Rina??) and Takuya have worked for Ban's father. This is where they met each others. Takuya previously had a relationship with Rina, but he ended it because he didn't feel like it was working. He wanted to support her with her sister that he got to meet, but it was a little heavy and he didn't feel comfortable in it. Rina also realised it wasn't really working and they both agreed on staying friends after that.
(Rina's little sister giving a flower crown to Takuya--bye.)
Working together, Takuya grew to trust Hiyama. With him, they decided to leave and create the Seekers. (More like Takuya did, but Hiyama helped him.) This was motivated by his father's death that would have occurred around that time as he was working for Dr Kaidou. Also, around that time, Takuya was recruited by his brother to work for Tiny Orbit, but he didn't want to. Seekers was his and Hiyama's way to get revenge on Dr Kaidou. Around that time, because Rina was still working for the Innovators, they stopped seeing each other.
Takuya
and Hiyama really worked hard together to make the Seekers happened.
During that time, Takuya got to know a little more about Hiyama. Hiyama
would hide things from him tho, but, thanks(?) to their trust, he was
never asked to talk about it. Takuya thought he has his reason not to
tell everything and it is fine. When Takuya trusts someone, he does not
question them too much. (But, sometimes, it's difficult for him to trust
people. Thankfully. [you can't just trust everyone ww] Like with
Yagami.)
At
some point, sometimes, Hiyama would stay overnight at Takuya's flat.
They'd sleep together. In his sleep, Hiyama often dreamed of the past,
of his plans. He would murmur strange things and his sleep was a little
agitated. Takuya thought it was a little odd, but he trusted him. He
kept trusting him. He never mentioned it to Hiyama and kind of forgot
about it lol.
Hiyama
had been organising Algarisdas(??or whatever it's called lol) for a
while, when he asked Takuya to assist him.(Did you see Takuya's place in
the event? With Hiyama.//) With Takuya's help, he got funds to make the
event bigger every year. Oh yeah, I wanted to mention Hiyama, yeah, I
think it was him, said that Takuya is his partner. Cute//
Hiyama
is the one who taught Takuya how to use LBX. They trained hard
together. (I haven't started season 2 yet, but I saw Takuya with an LBX
and I want to think Hiyama was his teacher!!)
Now,
I'll talk about Dr Kaidou's residence infiltration. After their
failure, Takuya was feeling a little down and, with the Seekers out of
business, he had to come up with a plan... Hiyama helped him. In the
end, Takuya chose to get help from his brother. That surprised Hiyama a
little, but he accepted his decision.
After
he killed Dr Kaidou, Hiyama started distancing himself a little from
Takuya. They still saw each other, and contacted each other via
messaging and calls.
Takuya
doesn't exactly what Hiyama is doing, but decides to trust him again.
After all, he helped them get back the little thingy in Ban's LBX.
In
their relationship, I think Hiyama has more control. He probably felt a
little bad about what he was doing to Takuya, but his revenge was very
important to him. He had to do everything to achieve his goals and
fooling Takuyan was necessary to that achievement. He did thing about
Takuya as a friend. (At some point :-3 )
Let's jump to the betrayal part, when everyone learns they've all been used by Hiyama. All this time.
Takuya
clearly had no ideas of Hiyama's plan all along and wonders what he
wanted. He was surprised to learn he wanted to assassinate the world's
leaders. (It's kind of funny how not even the Prime Minister knows
what's going on lol.) He carefully listened to him and wants to
understand him more, asking him to develop his thoughts. With that,
learns a lot. It's surprising how much Hiyama knew. Takuya screams
"Hiyama!" when he leaves the screen after his explanations. Fu fu fu.
When
Hiyama said "Takuya, we're on! The two of us are safe!" Takuya is
surprised and he seems glad.(Also it's really cute how Hiyama said it to
Takuya.!!) He's in a hurry to save Ban and Hiyama. Unfortunately, he
didn't come back. After that, I wonder if Takuyan learnt about Hiyama's
message to the world. (Because it's beautiful somehow, he wanted a new
world of hopes.)
On
Hiyama's side. He was relieved to finally show his true self. All this
time, for so long, he's been hiding all his scars to everyone. Acting as
the cool Lex. Yeah. Before he died, he apologised to Takuya.
Now
to Takuya. He was shocked. "Why?" Why would have Hiyama done that?
...his secrets. The part of him, that was always hidden. Takuya thought
about it, but, in the end, he is unable to describe how he feels. He's
angry, Hiyama betrayed him, he used him. But, Hiyama never told him his
true feelings, even if they were partners for very long. He never was
able to know the truth, the real Hiyama Ren. That made him angry with
himself.
After Hiyama's death, Takuya still visits his grave sometimes and talks to him a little. (;;-;;)
I
can't get over the two of them, their relationship is so sad. I, I... I
have so many feels. I didn't think dansen was so sad when I started
watching it.
Now,
some Takuyan headcanons. Takuya is non-alcoholic (like his voice actor
ww). I think it's because he doesn't want to drink, not particularly
because he wouldn't like it. He's a really serious guy . :') I think he
can cook and make coffee himself, but he likes Hiyama's coffee the best.
There's something mysterious, deep, about it.
This
is not a headcanon, just a random comment, but, as the story
progressed, we could say Takuya grew up. He was able to face and come
back with his older brother. Around the end of the season, he also
smiles more. He became happier(?), he feels better. And, it's really
cute, but, also, really sad. I kind of get the feeling he's being pushed
around a lot by his surrounding, everyone around him. When he thought
he was acting for himself, he was actually Hiyama's pawn. Also, I get
the feeling he kind of felt forced to continue Tiny Orbit for his
brother. He accepted it. Takuya is really cute. He's responsible.
Back
to headcanons, I think, when he was younger, he was a serious student.
He always seem serious. I can see him trying to get really good grades,
working hard.
(ww feat. a little Kousuke )
In
the episodes with "infiltrations", he wears like a jogging outfit. (I
internally cried everytimes, he's so ridiculous.) I think he goes
jogging in that outfit every morning early to stay healthy. ww Also, he
trained himself to be able to fight Kaidou and his guards. All for his
revenge.
It
takes time for Takuyan to forget things. I think he remembers them
forever. He had a hard time moving on when his father died. Which is
normal I guess, but to make his revenge is main goal... That makes us
think his family's honour, and in general, is very important to him.
Also, Takuya really cares a lot about his city.
Watching
the anime, I've been wondering what is his real goal, what does he want
to do in life. What is his dream? Ignoring all the revenge thing, what
would he aim for? Looking at how he sees his brother, he probably isn't
interested that much in business, but as take on Tiny Orbit, he see an
interest in it. He was the Seekers leader, now Tiny Orbit's, he got
leading qualities. If he worked with Ban's father that means he's a
scientist or an engineer. That's interesting. He was good enough to be
the Innovators' project.
Random
comment, because of his haircut, of the way he arrange his hair, he
probably dislikes rain. His head must be such a mess on rainy days ww
That's why he checks the weather report every morning and brings a
pocket, foldable, umbrella when there's chances it might rain.
Also,
I would like to point this out. Takuya's always the one driving. People
trust him to assign him as driver. He's a safe driver and he's really
careful about the circulation rules.
Notes : -Takuya use the pronoun "ore" for I and "kimi" or "omae" for you.
-On Hiyama, I'm a little surprised how his family separated because of what happened to his father, family, yet, he didn't change name.
Notes : -Takuya use the pronoun "ore" for I and "kimi" or "omae" for you.
-On Hiyama, I'm a little surprised how his family separated because of what happened to his father, family, yet, he didn't change name.
(Younger Takuya and Ren ^-^)
I'm overwhelmed by dansen feelings. I like Hiyama and Takuya so much. They're so precious.
That's it for tonight, thank you for reading !
No comments:
Post a Comment