Wednesday, August 27, 2025

original log

It was the twins' birthday on August 14!!

Here is their illustrations for this year. I decided to do differently this year and have them each have their own illustration! For the past decade, I'd draw them together 🥺

The concept is that they're each taking a photo of each others and there's elements that reminisce each others (ie. Cain got a kiss mark and Lawrie is holding Cain's hand)



Now here's a little drawing of other DOCs. They go to a magic all girls' school ^-^ Their vests close on the wrong side LOL cuz I'm too used to drawing Boyz.

Black and white doodles after the cut. Including a nsfwish one! (for bunny day (8-21 wahoo))

We're starting off w/ Cain and Lawrie ^-^



Next, we got the girlies!
As always, thank you for getting this far!

No comments:

Post a Comment