For the new year, I'd like to draw more and improve.
I've already started drawing a little more. Here's some arts of my sons, Lawrence and Cain.
Small New Year drawing I did on Dec31 ^-^
I've been thinking a lot about an AU where Lawrie wakes up in a woman's body suddenly. He's still himself inside hehe. I like to think about how he'd deal with it and what he'd enjoy.
Also, I think abt how Cain would feel about it. Cain would be disappointed that Lawrie lost his manly body haha.
Next up, have two arts of the boys as teens. Cain was in their HS's baseball team. Lawrie used to be too, but he left because he discovered other interests as a teen. Lawrie was pretty good, so when they need fills, Cain gives a try at asking him.
Finally, I drew the boys in their original outfits, but with my current art style. I did do some edits in their outfits. I improved Cain's bomber jacket by looking at real ones XD
As always, thanks for reading!!








No comments:
Post a Comment