Some FF fan arts from the past two months.
Fanart of Dion from ff16. He's such a cutie. I got a PS5 just to play 16 at launch earlier this year haha (I, to this day, have no other games on PS5 lol)I really enjoyed the story and world in ff16. It was really interesting to follow Clive's journey and the world building was so well thought out. I know many people disliked the main vilain, but, personally, I didn't mind him. I thought it was interesting how human the villain was without even realizing.
Dion is obviously my favourite character and I'm so happy how well written he is. I initially was worried he'd just be like token gay character, but he's really great and his story has depth.
ff14 chibis. Various people's warriors of light ^^
In late July, I attended the Vegas 2023 fanfest. I made myself a con badge w/ my warrior and I had some charms I handed out to friends and acquaintances :DIt was my first time in Vegas. Despite the heat (tho tbh thanks to it being dry, it wasn't so bad), I had an amazing time. I got to meet a bunch of people I've played ff with. It was a blast.
I def have some critiques about the event, but overall I'm super happy with my trip.
As always, thank you for reading!!
(Bonus NSFWish art under the cut)
My friend's miqote licking a sushi roll lol




No comments:
Post a Comment