Friday, November 11, 2022

Original art dump 1 (Lawrie&friends)

Here's some original arts from this year featuring mostly my original character Lawrence (Lawrie). My other original characters will get a split post.

In no particular order, but have some colour arts first ^-^

Lawrie and Cain <3

This was the birthday art for my boys this year ^-^
I made new ref sheets of Lawrence and Cain because they have changed a lot since I had last done them in 2015 (i think?).

More art after cut. There is a lot!


I really like fumo plushes... I'd like to have fumos of my boys one day! hehe

The men of the Le Courneau family :3
Broken Japanese cuz I'm a weeb
Lawrie "fufufu" "Cain, I have a plan."
Cain "Somehow, I have a bad feeling about this" "*swallowing*"
Lawrie "LOOK!"
sfx : Tadaaah!

Now to the uncoloured doodles :3





Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment