Thursday, March 23, 2017

draw Draw DRaw

I haven't been updating much lately 💦 
I've been sorta productive though ^o^9! 
Recently, I got a laptop, it's really nice and photoshop runs on it really well👌!Also I can draw more, it's easier to reach than a desktop!

When I draw Cain, I want him to look soft and kind~ 
When I draw Lawrence, I like having him look haughty 😁
I've been watching Maid Dragon this season, it's so cute~ I wanted to try drawing those cute girlies💕
Mine Fujiko looks so cute in the latest Lupin III movie, Chikemuri no Ishikawa Goemon!! 

More original drawings under the read more :))! Warning for nsfwish content, beware.

Meet Hélène, she is a legal secretary at Lawrence's workplace. They work closely together. :3 Sometimes they talk about fashion too. Her name was Delphine before, but I think Hélène fits her better ^-^~ 
After work, Lawrie's secret life starts- I'm kidding. I just wanted to draw him undressing from a suit wearing feminine undergarments ^p^

Fun doodle of Lawrie and Cain mousepads.. Looking at them again, I wish they were real. I'd use them.
"Redraw" of a drawing from 2015. Not much of a redraw, he's just wearing the same clothing.
I never get tired of drawing myself with Lawrence.

Trace of this Pokemon frame~ Btw, the Pokemon SunMoon anime is really good! It's fun to watch, I recommend everyone watching it! The animation is different from the previous series, it's full of energy, very dynamic! ^o^!

Not posting this drawing directly, it's pretty dark. I drew it when I was feeling down. I like it tho, so I'm linking it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment