My son, Lawrence. He's the cutest uwu. He's wearing an adult's coat.
Victoria as a kid. I tried drawing like, more anime.. Bigger eyes, you know..
I draw bday pics for my OCs because they're precious ^-^<3. It was Mery's birthday on March 3rd and Manon's on the 8th.
There are many issues with this pic. Like it doesn't really make sense how everyone is placed.. I drew this for my birthday haha. I wanted to draw myself with my kids.. Mery and Vic look sorta weird. Charles' head is like too small and Shirely's is like too big. Actually the characters on the right side of the big look like they're smaller than on the left? It's pretty weird. Not my best pic.. but Lawrie is cute, so everything is fine.
Smokin' is bad, Lawrie!!
Scans after the cut ^-^ Some are sorta nsfwish.
"His feet are derp..."
"It's a little derp, but I felt (like drawing it). <:^3c"
"need to draw eyes bigger..." The girls are from from this post btw.
Lawrence "What does it mean Cain??"
Cain "Not so fast, Lawrie~."
(I like how on this page, I wrote literally nothing and there's just this stuff...)
"Dupallier and Le Courneau :3c"
"※In the story, Lawrence is always called or 'Lawrie' or 'M. Le Courneau'. I like the idea that we onlu see his full name on paper."
Cain "Lawrie, are you coming?"
"M. Le Courneau is thinking <:3c"
Lawrence "How may I help you?"
Lawrence "Is there a problem?"
"I like this Lawrence."
"Lawrie in his mid 20s."
Manon "We 'match'!"
"This dress is a gift from Manon."
"...What is it was a harem?" (It's in light blue at the bottom left corner.) (You know like those harem animes they make every season,, It's an AU where the characters are slightly different and all around the same age. It's trashy. I was bored.)
"Kelvin is Larron's best friend. They're in the same class."
Larron "All those girls..."
"Larron"
"Mery is Larron's childhood friend et a classmate. They are neighbours."
"Camille and Lawrence, the twin sisters. They are two years above Larron. They skipped a year. Lawrie is interested by Larron and Camille follows her." (I'm sorry Lawrence and Cain, had to be girls... I like making them girls...)
"Victoria. She is a classmate( of Larron). She doesn't like Larron, but she's somehow attached to him."
"See you next time ... !!"
This is the last page of the sketchbook. Lawrie looks cute. (灬♥ω♥灬)
No comments:
Post a Comment