Monday, February 8, 2016

memes and stuff

February 2 is twin tail day in Japan, I had to draw Lawrence with them >-<. 
I've been seeing the cat keyhole bra set a lot lately... I really like Lawrence with nekomimi, feline themed items, before I knew it I was drawing him in the set.

Scans under the cut ^-^


The character lined in black is Wakiya from Beyblade Burst. ^p^
"Work on character faces. Making them look different.
 Lately, I noticed that a lot of my characters are starting to look like Lawrence. Because I draw him so often, it's like a reflex to draw his traits. I want to take some time to emphasize my character's differences."
"Be careful with the nose's shape from 3/4. Curvy and without nostril..."
"(Lawrence is harder to draw without sketch...)"
This page and the following 2 pages are like what if Lawrence and Mery got stuck together. :) They're shopping(?) together.Lawrence "Let's go!"
Mery "Ew, why am I with him?"
Larron "Sorry!"
"With Mery, Lawrence needs to be 10x more careful to stay in character."
Lawrence "Larron told me you don't appreciate my presence. I will make myself small♡!"
Mery "Avoid talking to me, I will be satisfied."
Lawrence "Hm hm!"
"(Lawrence talks a lot with sellers instead.) (Jerk.)"
Lawrence "For how long will you be like that? Come on, let's have fun!"
Mery "Avoid talking to me."
Larron "Say, say, Cain, tell me what Lawrence dislikes?"
Cain "Ah ha, I won't talk that easily."
"Larron thinks he elaborated a good plan. He will realize some saw through it, but don't do anything about it, so he sticks to it."
Lawrence "It's obvious they're all the same. He wants me with Mery. She's a difficult one."
Cain "You'll be fine, big brother."
Lawrence "Of course!"
"※Mery decided to act like an adult and to interact with Lawrence and not to sulk."
Lawrence "We had to possibility to get to know each others more! I appreciated."
Mery "Same! I was surprise to learn you're an interesting man! (Jerk. I still have a bad feeling about him, but he didn't make any false step.)"
Larron "(It did Not work! Shit!)"
Lawrence "Nice try, Lar----ron."
Mery "I don't understand how you can be friend with this man..."
"If he doesn't arrange himself too much, I think this outfit gives Lawrence a casual look. He seems comfortable, I like it."
"Lawrence is the direct type. He doesn't beat around the bush and gives a firm answer usually. When they would talk about wedding, Manon and him, he wouldn't give clear answers. He avoided the subject. This shakiness gave a clue to Manon. The idea of wedding makes Lawrence uncomfortable. He was hesitant.
It's an indication of Lawrence's feelings for Manon. He is afraid he might be in love, it makes him hesitant because he's out of his comfort zone. (Generally, Lawrence doesn't open himself fully to others, he mostly projects images. Also, he's a bit twisted and can't see himself in a serious relationship with someone other than Cain.)
*Lawrence and Manon had an adventure after her wedding. They stay friends. Manon's husband generally trusts Lawrie (lol)."
Delphine "It would help me a lot."
Lawrence "It's embarrassing? Am I not cute?"
Manon "What is it so suddenly Lawrence!?"
"I am terrible with profile faces..."
"I don't really like this drawing, it's mostly to see how I can draw Lawrence's haircut. Adding more lines isn't bad. It makes his hair more 'alive'."
"??? I know the body is meh, but his face too looks wrong."
Lawrence "I hope I'm not late☆!"
"He says that to look cuter hm."
(Lawrie blushing like that is kinda OOC, but it's cute... /looks away)
"I like Lawrie."(x11)
Lawrence "Cain. I love you." (He looks horneh haha)
(Those are outfit ideas for a valentine pic maybe...)
"Lawrence has like a baby face when I draw his eyes bigger..."
"(I just noticed I wrote 'rouge' instead of 'robe', so they're 'rouge' twice lol. Also, I wrote nylon with a i,,,) ※Red dress with white vertical stripes. ※Gloves and shoes are more like burgundy red. ※Nylon stockings."

No comments:

Post a Comment