Thursday, October 15, 2015

hmm not much

Haven't been doing anything too interesting lately tbh, kinda busy with uni. I wish days were longer so I could do more in a single day.. 
Kid Lawrie on Cain and kid Cain on Lawrie. I copied pic from here. I was looking up 'couple in thirties' and I stumbled upon this,  I had  to draw Lawrence and Cain like that. Since they don't have/need kids, I drew their younger selves lol.
The other morning, it was cold and I scribbled this. That's what my drawings look like if I don't draw a sketch before "lining" ww.
I like the small twins.
This isn't new content, I just wanted to compare their height now to before also how they grew up. Compare small to big. Also, they have become men.

Scans under cut..

Lawrence "Cain, did you just call me .. 'darling'..?" Cain "?? Big bro? ??"
"Charles has 'naturally' frowned eyebrows. He isn't particularly in a bad mood. It gives him a mean look that gives him a complex."
Mery "Larron!! He saw/noticed us..."
Cain looks kinda weird  here lol. He has like a baby face idk how to explain .
Cain "Do not touch my big brother!"
Mery "Ew"
"※Lawrence only has one ear pierced.
Mery hates Lawrence <:3c... She hopes that Larron will soon stop 'frequent' him, but they(Lawrence and Larron) have known each others for almost three year .. She doesn't talk about it with him, she doesn't want Larron to think she's annoying."
I have like no creativity for long hair, Lawrie's wig  is  pretty much like Mme Jones' haircut, shorter.
"better..."
"^Based on a drawing from January."
The woman with freckles is Cain's ex girlfriend. Lawrence and her didn't get along at all. Also, Cain was always on his brother's side instead  of  being on her side lol. She was jealous of himand ended up breaking up with Cain. He was sad, but he likes it better with his big brother lol. They broke up three years before the main story takes place.
"^inside black (inside the coat)"
"half palm (gloves)"
"closed"
"back"
"Left ear. The stone is 'translucent'. The base is golden (in gold),"

"'Stud' on right ear. Gold."
"uniform"
"always closed or he doesn't wear it."
"'round tip'?"
I have thought about their coats, but I didn't draw it down in "details". 

No comments:

Post a Comment