I haven't updated this blog in a little while.! I've been drawing mostly originals characters lately... I used a picture of New York for the background in this drawing.. They have guns and they're cute ^3 ^
Cain goes shopping with Lawrence and he get's kinda tired of it, but Law isn't w.
Cain "Say, big brother..? Haven't you spent enough?"
Lawrence "Ah ha ha ha ha ha. As long as there is money (it's fine)♪"
Lawrence in a (bad) flashy red outfit.... it's terrible w. He was going out with Larron and he's been asked not to wear something too weird .
Giving tips to Victoria. They don't really get along, but I wanted to draw them together having a nice time. ^-^
with longer hair
Lawrence had blond hair at some point (when he was younger) and his natural hair colour is dark brown. (like his twin brother) He always wears gloves, but I decided not to make him wear them here... I wanted to draw his hands. He's saying "What do you think(of my blonde hair)?"
"fashion" and dinosaur.
Nice boobs w
His name is Arnett and he dislikes Lawrence, but he likes Cain a lot.
heads
I tried drawing fake anime screenshots w. Lawrence face is weird.. .but idk how to fix it. ..
Larron at the pool.
Thank you for reading!!
btw there's nsfw-ish stuff after the cut...
He wears pants
Reference for Cain and Lawrence's bodies. Cain is fat, meanwhile Lawrence is under weighted w. I try to make his rib cage apparent to show how 'small' Law is. Law shaves/waxes his body hair...
No comments:
Post a Comment