Thursday, May 29, 2014

eruri

because i secretly like them together and im secretly drawing fanarts of them too
Levi gotta protect the beautiful and handsome Erwin. Ah ah ah, this picture is a joke but the ship is real and Levi is the one who sucks.

Erwin lost an arm and I think it's really hot. I draw Levi with a weird face and he looks like a teenage boy, but that's what levi looks like to me :3 Maybe Levi is a teenager LOL
Once upon a time, I woke up in the morning thinking "wow i wanna draw them as kids". Levi is a badboy. He gotta stop fighting with the neighbour's son... Eren.lol
The outfits from (x). ((The way I draw Levi and Erwin's faces is really different... lol it might look sorta strange.))
Some doodles on paper. Levi sneeze in his cravat, because it's actually a tissue.
I like draw snk fanart when no one's watching. idk Some people I know really dislike it, maybe because of part of the fandom, so I feel uncomfortable drawing it;;

No comments:

Post a Comment