YGO arc v has finally started !! I'm really looking forward seeing Akaba Reiji. also, he has earrings, i'm crying. He's already very prcious. Yuya is a cute main character !! :^D (There's a little kamiaso Loki~ He's my fave. The anime s o far tho,, i'm not sure about it... It's so different from the game.)
Reiji and Yuya from side. :3 But not their actual size. lol. Reiji is prob taller :^3 Also, the little guy, I think it's Sora? He's in the ED, he looks cute ^w^!
Now get some danball! For a friend ww, she likes Hiro a lot, and I wanted to make something funny. (and maybe horrible too) (The best of this post is at the end, tbh, please endure another derp)
Seiyuu jokes. PM Zaizen and Takuya san share the same seiyuu, Nakamura Yuuichi. huhu.
HIYAMA MAMI IS REALLY HOT. SHE'S A BABE!! (The one with the lab coat, she had to do like the killer droid, so she s a scientist, prolly, i bet she just put on a lab coat and wears a bra and undies. ww My bad headcanons)
No comments:
Post a Comment